- An entire drive can be scanned in few minutes to recover deleted photo, audio & video files
- Recover media files, which bypass Windows recycle bin when they exceed in size as compared to the recycle bin
- Media files deleted using shift+delete or when deleted from Windows command prompt can be recovered quickly as well
- Rescue media files from formatted partitions, even when you have re-installed Windows
- Ability to identify and recover all popular photo, audio, video and digital RAW photo files
- Built-in special algorithms designed to recover photo, audio & video file formats
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type
- Find option helps in locating a particular file on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name
- Recover data from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods
- Supports recovery of deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions / drives
- You can resume the recovery / saving process any time using “Save Recovery Session” feature, this ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost data
- Create Disk Images to bypass bad sectors, you can later recover data from these disk images
- Preview recovered files prior to data restoration
- Save recovered data to CD / DVD or to any accessible drive to Windows Recovered files / folders can be compressed in a zip archive to save disk space
I found this software extremely easy to use and believe that anyone should be able to use without difficulty. In fact it was harder to understand all it was capable of doing than to use. It was able to recover pictures that I thought were gone for good. I tested it on my camera’s memory card and my everyday thumb drive. I was able to recover the files from my memory card but my camera had corrupted them. It recovered the files from my USB drive that were deleted months ago quickly and with no problems.
PaulaMS’ Giveaways, Reviews, & Freebies
Remo Recover Windows Media Edition
12:01AM April 20th to 11:59PM April 30th (Eastern Time)
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
Winning entry will be verified
Don’t forget to enter the HUGE Blogiversary Blowout Event with $2,200 in cash & prizes.
Remo Recover Windows Giveaway
Disclaimer: Michigan Saving and More is not responsible for the awarding of the prize. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Disclosure of Material Connection: PaulaMS’ blog received products mentioned above for free to facilitate the writing of this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.