Did you know that October is Eczema Awareness Month? We want to get the word out and also let people know that Salcura Natural Skin Therapy can help soothe your skin irritations. You can learn more about Eczema Awareness Month by clicking on the picture.
This is directly from Salcura Skin Therapy’s website HERE:
Is eczema controlling your life?
Eczema sufferers, or those whose loved ones have eczema, regularly tell us just how much this debilitating skin condition limits them from day to day. You might relate to the following:
- Your skin is so itchy that it interrupts your concentration during the day and prevents you from sleeping at night.
- Eczema on your face, hands and eyelids makes you feel embarrassed in front of others.
- Thick, sticky eczema treatment creams stain your sheets and make it difficult to get dressed after application.
- You’re worried about using artificial chemical products, such as topical steroids, on your skin and want a natural eczema remedy.
- We only use natural ingredients in our products, such as manuka, tea tree and sea buckthorn oils. This makes them suitable for babies and children as well adults and they can be used all over. There are no known side effects and you can even use our eczema solution if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
Fed up with your current eczema cream?
It’s time to try something new.
Here’s why Salcura products are different:
We only use natural ingredients in our products, such as manuka, tea tree and sea buckthorn oils. This makes them suitable for babies and children as well as adults and they can be used all over. There are no known side effects and you can even use our eczema solutions if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
Salcura products don’t leave greasy stains on sheets or clothes. Our best-selling liquid DermaSpray is so light it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn’t even need to be rubbed in.
Long Term Solution
Our eczema solutions provide a quick-fix solution for irritating flare-ups and also help to manage the condition long-term. Instantly calming your skin, they can break the unbearable itch-scratch cycle. We are so sure that our products will make a difference, we have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Does your child’s eczema make you feel helpless?
No parent wants to see their son or daughter suffer. Eczema in babies and children can be distressing for the whole family:
- Bathtime is upsetting – your child’s skin often reacts to the water and becomes even more sore afterwards with towel-drying
- Eczema in toddlers can make it impossible to get them dressed, as they’re wriggling and sticky from thick, traditional eczema treatment creams
- Itchy skin makes it difficult for your child to fall asleep at night and the resulting sleep deprivation impacts the whole family
- Looking after your child’s eczema is a daily mission and you worry about using harsh steroid creams on their delicate skin.
This video is from Salcura’s You Tube Site HERE They have a lot more videos so check them out!
Salcura Natural Skin Therapy has even more products to help soothe skin irrations. Besides eczema they have a section on their site to learn more about the conditions and what products may be able to help with:
Wouldn’t it be nice to get natural relief? Why not try Salcura Natural Skin Therapy? Sign up for their free trial pack HERE. Why not follow Salcura Natural Skin Therapy to stay up on their latest products.
Thanks for stopping by,