SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU!:
THE LIMITED EDITION 50TH ANNIVERSARY MYSTERY MANSION
RELEASED BY WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT
SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
FEATURES ALL EPISODES OF THE ICONIC
SCOOBY-DOO WHERE ARE YOU! SERIES
ON BLU-RAY™ FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
Four-Disc Collection Includes 41 Episodes Packaged in a
Limited Edition Collectible Mystery Mansion Giftset that Features
Enhanced Content Plus Unique Memorabilia Including an Exclusive Scooby-Doo Funko Keychain and A Mini Scooby-Doo Encyclopedia!
BURBANK, CA (June 25, 2019) – Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) salutes that lovable Great Dane, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang with the release of Scooby-Doo, Where are You!: The Complete Series Limited Edition 50thAnniversary Mystery Mansion. Available in stores on September 3, 2019, this release is packaged in an eye-catching, limited edition collectible mystery mansion giftset that includes all 41 episodes of the original series, Scooby-Doo! Where are You!, released on Blu-ray™ for the first time, as well as a Digital Copy of the series. This must-own box set has some fun extras. The set contains all-new HD content and Scooby-Doo collectibles including an exclusive Scooby-Doo Funko keychain, and a mini Scooby-DooEncyclopedia. Scooby-Doo, Where are You!: The Complete Series Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Mystery Mansion will retail for $89.99 SRP.
For 50 years, the Mystery Inc. gang has entertained Scooby-Doofans with zany hijinks, action-packed adventures and engaging mysteries that have captivated viewers of all ages. What started as a Saturday morning cartoon, exploded into an enormously successful franchise encompassing multiple spin-off series, original animated and live action films, consumer products and much more. Now fans have the opportunity to enjoy the original series which launched Scooby-Doo into worldwide stardom.
Scooby-Doo follows the adventures of four teens, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and his lovable, but cowardly Great Dane, Scooby-Doo, as they travel far and wide in their stylish van, the Mystery Machine, to solve mysteries involving ghosts, monsters and other supernatural forces. Their entertaining adventures are always filled with hilarious hijinks and sometimes even catchy musical moments. Through teamwork and clever investigation, the teen sleuths solve case after case, while unmasking the villains who are usually behind each of the mysteries they encounter.
“We are thrilled to celebrate the golden anniversary of Scooby-Doo, with the release of this gorgeous, limited edition, collectible set,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, Vice President Family & Animation Marketing. She added, “The original Scooby-Doo! Where are You!series is an iconic cartoon that has captivated audiences for generations. We are delighted to release the series on Blu-ray™ for the first time ever. Scooby-Doo fans and collectors won’t want to miss the chance to own this unique, classic animation collectible.”
Brand-new Bonus Content:
- My Life with Scooby – Frank Welker’s Animated Journey (Featurette):
Frank Welker is the only voice actor to work on Scooby-Doo in its many incarnations, since the very first series debuted in 1969. Welker has been the voice of Freddy since the beginning and has provided the voice of Scooby-Doo since 2002. My Life with Scooby is a personal look at the seminal voice actor’s five-decade body of work on Scooby-Doo, complete with personal stories and fun memories from the recording booth.
- A Scooby-Doo for Everyone (Featurette):
The iconic look and feel of the original Scooby-Doo cartoon is a beloved classic… and within 50 years of animated adventures, WB Animation has created a host of different versions of the series for each new generation. From the kid-friendly approach of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo to the envisioned look of Be Cool Scooby-Doo, WB Animation has consistently reimagined the characters in fun and exciting ways over five decades. Interviews with the animators behind the many differentScooby-Doo versions, reveal the compelling creative process.
- 50 Years of Scooby Snacks (Featurette):
A narrated history of the cultural impact of everyone’s favorite mystery-solving gang over the last 50 years. This fun-filled featurette is brought to life by interviews with creatives and cultural historians, plus clips from the TV series, films, toys lines, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi Scooby-Doo ride, and upcoming animated feature…Scoob.
- Scooby-Doo and the Lost City of Gold Trailer:
A sneak peak of the all-new Scooby-Doo! Live stage production.
Bonus Content (Previously Released):
- Scooby-Doo’s Ultimate Fans: Hail the Gang’s Followers and Memorabilia Collectors
- Get the Picture: How to draw Scooby-Doo and the Gang.
- Funky Fashion
- America Loves Scooby-Doo: Music Video
- Scooby-Doo Street Smarts: Favorite cases of Scooby-Doo Fans
- Take the Scooby-Doo Challenge
- Hanna-Barbera: From H to B: Uncover how the studio’s artists and animators collaborate internally and connect with fans externally.
- Scooby-Doo The Whole World Loves You!: It’s a fun-filled exploration of the world’s on-going love affair with all things Scooby-Doo. With interviews with actors, writers, and directors of various Scooby-Doo TV series and movies from the last 50 years.
- The Eerie Mystery of the Scooby-Doo History: This featurette talks about the beginnings of Scooby-Doo and how the show came to exist from the point of view of the executives and creative team behind the show.
- The Scooby-Doo Gang: In Their Own Words: This featurette talks about the original voice cast of Scooby-Dooand how they originated the characters’ distinctive voices.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!:
The Complete Series Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Mystery Mansion
- What a Night for a Knight
- A Clue for Scooby-Doo
- Hassle in the Castle
- Mine Your Own Business
- Decoy for a Dognapper
- What the Hex is Going On?
- Never Ape and Ape Man
- Foul Play in Funland
- The Backstage Rage
- Bedlam in the Big Top
- A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
- Scooby-Doo and a Mummy, Too
- Which Witch is Which?
- Go Away Ghost Ship
- Spooky Space Kook “That crazy spaceman, yeah!”
- A Night of Fright Is No Delight
- That’s Snow Ghost
- Nowhere to Hyde
- Mystery Mask Mix-Up
- Scooby’s Night with a Frozen Fright
- Jeepers, It’s the Creeper
- Haunted House Hang-Up
- A Tiki Scare Is No Fair
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?
- Don’t Fool with a Phantom
- Watch Out! The Willawaw!
- To Switch a Witch
- A Creepy Tangle in the Bermuda Triangle
- The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face
- A Highlight Fling with a Monstrous Thing
- A Scary Night With a Snow Beast Fright
- The Tar Monster
- Jeepers, It’s the Jaguaro
- The Creepy Creature of Vulture’s Claw
- Who Was That Cat Creature I Saw You With Last Night? (a.k.a. Make A Beeline Away From That Feline)
- The Diabolical Disc Demon
- Scooby’s Chinese Fortune Kooky Caper
- A Menace in Venice
- Don’t Go Near the Fortress of Fear
- The Beast is Awake in Bottomless Lake
- The Warlock of Wimbledon
Scooby-Doo, Where are You!: The Complete Series is now available to own on digital. Digital ownership allows consumers to instantly stream and download all episodes to watch anywhere and anytime on their favorite devices. Digital movies and TV shows are available from various digital retailers including iTunes, Google Play, Vudu, and others.
About Warner Bros. Animation
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, producing and developing projects for multiple platforms, both domestically and internationally. WBA’s TV series include Teen Titans Go!, Unikitty!, DC Super Hero Girls and the upcoming ThunderCats Roarfor Cartoon Network; Bunnicula, Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, The Tom and Jerry Show, New Looney Tunes, Wacky Races and the upcoming Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who? and Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs for Boomerang; Mike Tyson Mysteriesfor Adult Swim; Green Eggs and Ham for Netflix; Harley Quinn and Young Justice: Outsiders for DC UNIVERSE; Animaniacs for Hulu; and the upcomingLooney Tunes Cartoons content initiative. Theatrically, WBA’s full-length film,Teen Titans GO! to the Movies, released in summer 2018. As home to the iconic animated characters from the DC, Hanna-Barbera, MGM and Looney Tunes libraries, WBA also produces highly successful animated films — including the DC Universe Animated Original Movies — for DVD, Blu-ray® and digital media. One of the most-honored animation studios in history, WBA has won six Academy Awards®, 35 Emmy® Awards, the George Foster Peabody Award, an Environmental Media Award, a Parents’ Choice Award, the HUMANITAS Prize, two Prism Awards and 20 Annie Awards (honoring excellence in animation).
About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment’s home video, digital distribution and interactive entertainment businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. An industry leader since its inception, WBHE oversees the global distribution of content through packaged goods (Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD) and digital media in the form of electronic sell-through and video-on-demand via cable, satellite, online and mobile channels, and is a significant developer and publisher for console and online video game titles worldwide. WBHE distributes its product through third party retail partners and licensees.