See-Me Sensory Ball
The See-Me Sensory Ball in a see through version. Engage visual and tactile senses with the colorful, textured surface. Encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills, logic, reasoning, and coordination through bouncing, rolling, and tossing. Made with the same high quality features that made it the gold standard, including thick walls and a non-removable inflation/deflation receptacle (basketball pin type) creating a long lasting fun and therapeutic toy.
- SENSORY ENGAGEMENT: Nubbly surface engages the senses and enhances tactile development
- MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Gripping, tossing, bouncing, and rolling encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills
- ENHANCE LOGIC AND REASONING: Rolling, tracking, and bouncing enhance hand-eye coordination, visual sensory development, and logic & reasoning skills
- VISUALLY STIMULATING: Bright, colorful design engages visual senses and encourages color recognition skills
- Contains 1 ball; Colors may vary; Recommended for ages 6 months and up; Edushape products are made with BPA and phthalate free plastic
This ball is soft with little soft nubes. The kids love grabbing this or just rolling it to them. I love the bright playful color.
Vist Edushape to learn more.