This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Set Mini Round
SET Mini Round is a quicker, easier version of the original game that comes in a fun click-clack tin. Each round card has three features: color, shape and number. There are no turns and no luck in this addicting speed game. It’s perfect for on-the-go since any surface becomes your board. Keep this game handy for easy fun entertainment that is sure to please the whole family.
SET is a speed game. The first to see a SET, calls out ‘SET’ and picks up the three cards that make the SET. There are no turns and no luck. Race to find as many SETs as fast as you can. Be the one who has the most SETs when the cards are gone, and you win! SET is a game of fast-thinking fun! I love how small and compact that this game is, it easily travels so that if you are planning on having any sort of down time in the vehicle or in a hotel room, you can easily whip this game out and put it to use!
Age: 6 to adult
• Players: 1 or more
• Time: 10 minutes
• Includes: 27 round cards and instructions
Fits easily in a purse, pocket or backpack • Great for camping trips • Perfect restaurant starter • Play in waiting rooms • Lunch breaks
- With only 27 solid cards, the Mini Round is faster to learn and easier to play than the original game
- Simple, quick & captivating! A one or more player game that offers unlimited replay value
- Perfect for on-the-go entertainment. Fits easily in a purse or pocket
- A Mini Round is a mini game with round cards that comes in a fun 2″ click-clack tin
- It’s a perfect present: birthdays, Easter baskets, thank you, gift baskets, teacher appreciation, stocking stuffers
A SET is three cards where each feature, when looked at individually, is either all the same OR all different. In the Mini Round version each card contains three features: symbol (oval, squiggle or diamond), color (red, purple or green) and number (one, two or three).
These are perfect for stocking stuffers. The tin is small enough to carry in my purse and use at restaurants, in the car or any other time when the grandkids need to be occupied. I love that they are interacting with each other while playing instead of staring at a screen. The mini-rounds go quickly so they stay interested and tend to get a bit competitive.
See more great games by following and visiting their site!
I received this to give my honest opinion.