“The video and gift card have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.”
Everyone knows what it is like when you kids get sick, at first its just the sniffles and you hope beyond hope it is just an allergy. Maybe she smelled something that made them sneeze and sniffle, but no such luck, in the middle of the night you get woken up by a feverish, coughing, aching, sneezing child. Sick Just Got Real!
I have found a few hacks for all of you parents to use when it hits your house and you just cannot think how to make things better.
- The Tissue Box Hack! you have all been there and the kids have tissues of course USED! (YUCK) all over the place. The perfect solution when Sick Just Got Real for you is to tape an empty box to a full box of tissue, they can then just use them and stuff them in the empty box. Easy peasy!
- Medicine Hack! You have to leave for work, you are leaving your sick child with your partner, but when did you give them the last dose of medicine! Find some small dry erase boards, and make a chart, mark the time when you give each dose and keep it with your medicines, then everyone can see where you are. Perfect hack!
- The Toys are Alive Hack! You know the day they are sick they still want to have their favorite lovey’s with them, the problem is what do you do with the germs that are crawling everywhere on them? You simple put the non battery operated toys into a garment bag and wash in your machine! Sick Just Got Real, but it does not have to stick around on toys!
- Water, water everywhere Hack! You know that in order for them to get better and feel better they need to have plenty of fluids. The problem arises when you cannot get them to drink that water. Take that water bottle and put stickers along the side at one inch intervals. You then have an easy way to have them drink and you can keep track of it.
- Sick Just Got Real Stuff Hack! You know those days when your kids are sick and you are running around crazy looking for everything? I have the solve. Find a tackle box and before they get sick fill it up with a coloring book, crayons, a special toy, maybe a dvd, and of course all the meds you will need for them. Mark it Sick Kit and the next time you have a Sick Just Got Real moment, you are ready!
I have been a mom for 28 years now and I have learned that the best way for you to handle your Sick Just Got Real moments, is to simply be ready! It may not make it all go away, but you will have some strategies to make it easier to get through!
This shows you all that you need for when Sick Just Got Real!
Every mom has that Sick Just Got Real Moment, now you can make them so much better!
So, here is my challenge to you! Comment below to tell us your perfect Sick Just Got Real hack, and enter below using the widget to have a chance to win a $25 Visa Giftcard!