Food Scale from Simple Health Global – The Number One Choice Digital Kitchen Scale Worldwide.
Have you been on a diet and just guessed at how much you were eating? Then wondered why the weight was not coming off as fast as it does for other people? Well the Simple Health Global Food Scalewill put an end to that for good! You will know exactly how much in pounds to ounces and grams with the simple press of a button.
Take a look at the pictures I took:
This is what the outside looks like.
Here is the scale nice and shiny!
The only difference in these 2 pictures is I hit the button “unit” to switch.
pounds to ounces and grams with the simple press of a button
Allows the weight to be distributed evenly on the surface.
I think this is really a pretty scale and will look great in my kitchen. It seems to be very accurate. I love that it automatically shuts off because this will save me some batteries. When I received it I did have to turn it over, open the battery compartment, take the battery out, removed the clean plastic piece, and put everything back together. This lets the battery last a long time since it is not connected when packaged.
Simple Health Global Food Scaleis guaranteed to look great and function flawlessly for a lifetime of use. What an awesome guarantee! The ONLY Food Scale Backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee.
This scale will help you control food portions because it weighs things accurately in 1 Gram increments. Get healthier, lose weight, and helps you take charge of your insulin with portion control.
I found some interesting information on pbs.org HERE:
5 reasons why you should have a digital scale in your kitchen.
- They’re more accurate – Volumetric measurements are inaccurate for anything except liquids. Explained more on the site.
- They’re easy to use – In case you’ve never used a digital scale, it’s a totally different experience from a traditional scale. They have large digital displays that show you the exact weight of your item within seconds. The tare button lets you put a bowl on the scale and zero out the scale. If a recipe calls for 250 grams of flour, 10 grams of yeast and 5 grams of salt, you can stick the bowl on the scale, tare it, pouring each ingredient directly into the bowl all without dirtying a single measuring cup or spoon.
- They do conversions – most digital scales can be easily switched from metric to imperial. While metric tends to be easier to use than the Imperial system, especially when you’re dealing with small quantities (0.17637 ounces of salt vs. 5 grams of salt), using a digital scale obviates the need to do conversions.
- They’re cheap – Digital scales are inexpensive, the cheap ones can be purchased for around $10.
- They’re small – I know what it’s like having to pick and choose your kitchen gadgets due to limited space, but digital scales are no bigger than a small paperback book.
I received this product to give my honest opinion.
10% off retail price with coupon code “NEWDEAL4”