Sportsman T265 Rechargeable Two-Way Radios
The guys are going hunting this weekend and it is always best to have a way to communicate with each other. The Sportsman T265 Rechargeable Two-Way Radios are exactly what they needed.
The TALKABOUT T265 provides features and accessories designed specifically for hunters. Just press the push-to-talk button to easily connect to your fellow hunters and campers in the forest, around the campground and even by the lake. With a Realtree Xtra camo carry case, this two-way radio will let you fully enjoy your wilderness adventure; it offers up to a 25-mile range, emergency features and silent hands-free communication.
Bring the carry case with you and fully enjoy your wilderness adventure with up to a 25 mile range*, emergency features, and hands-free communication. With a range of up to 25 miles and the freedom to communicate wirelessly, the T265 won’t slow you down. The range in real-life conditions can be reduced from maximum range.
- With 22 channels and 121 privacy Codes, totaling 2, 662 Combinations, it’s easy to find an available channel
- Up to 25-mile communication range, depending on terrain and conditions
- Ivox/vox Feature permits use of an audio accessory headset for easy hands-free operation
- Keep updated with real-time weather conditions via 11 weather channels with alert Feature (including 7 NOAA channels)
- Backlit display, 20 call tones, key pad lock, Talk confirmation tone, and low battery alert
Battery Life (alkaline): UP TO 29 HOURS
Battery Life (rechargable NiMH): UP TO 12 HOURS
Easy Pairing: N/A
Emergency Alerts: NO
IP Rating: N/A
iVox/VOX Hands-Free: YES
Micro-USB Charging: YES
NOAA Weather Channel and Alerts: YES
# of Channels: 22 CHANNELS + 121 PRIVACY CODES
Range: UP TO 25 MILES
TALKABOUT App Enabled: N/A
This comes with everything you need, including a very nice case.
These are very light and small so very easy to carry. When not in use, they are kept safe in this great case.
It comes with all you need. It even has a spot to plug in the included earphone, one for each radio. This way the animals don’t hear you communicating. My husband cannot wait to try this out this weekend.