This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Teach My Preschooler
Developed in consultation with Judith Rowlands, B Ed., M Ed., Teach My Preschooler is designed to give preschoolers a head start, develop fine motor skills, encourage parent/child interaction and increase school readiness skills. This kit is perfect for the little ones left at home, while the bigger kids go off to school. It is also a great gift because there are no batteries required, no flashing lights or music.
From the Manufacturer
- 71 Pieces to teach reading, printing, numbers to 100 and early math.
- Kit includes readers, flashcards, magic drawing board, posters, flip books, counters, foam numbers
- Promote school readiness, early literacy, numeracy, fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
WHERE TO PURCHASE – also at Target!