DIY Teething Popsicle To Help Soothe Baby: teetherpop™, a brand new line of USA-made fillable, freezable teethers designed to hold baby’s favorite drink. Introducing teetherpop a patented line of safe, fillable and freezable baby teethers designed to make teething soothing and fun! From quick and easy baby’s first purees, water or breastmilk to homemade smoothies and freshly juiced fruits and veggies, you decide what goes into your baby’s teether!
teetherpop is a safe, less-mess alternative to traditional teething pops, a creative option for storing breast milk or a super simple snacking solution for on-the-go. teetherpops are thoughtfully made in Ashland, Ohio from US-sourced, FDA-approved medical grade materials. No BPA, PVC, phthalate or latex is used in its construction.
The teetherpops are a great way to forget about teething woes, entertain little ones and provide a cheery treat whenever the mood strikes! Plus, they make the perfect gift idea for baby showers and new baby welcome baskets. teetherpop is available in five vibrant, baby-approved colors.
How It works:
Step 1: Fill to the indicator line with baby’s favorite drink
Step 2: Fold handle into reservoir and snap to secure
Step 3: Place the cover over your teetherpop and freeze
Step 4: Once chilled, remove from freezer and run under warm water to remove the cover
Step 5: Flexible slits allow babies to enjoy their thawing drink as they teethe!
1. How much liquid does teetherpop hold?
Each teetherpop holds 1/8 cup of liquid. When filling, you might want to consider premeasuring out batches.
2. Do you have any tips when adding smoothies or purees?
Be sure to finely blend smoothies or add water as needed to thin purees.
3. Is teetherpop messy?
Since the liquid is contained, teetherpop is less messy than traditional popsicles and food teethers
4. How do I clean my teetherpop?
teetherpop can be washed by hand with soap and water and is also safe for dishwashers.
5. What ages is teetherpop recommended for?
teetherpop was designed for babies aged 6 months and up.
- Fillable Baby Teethers: You decide what goes inside your baby’s teether! Fill your teetherpop baby teether with level 1 fine purees, water, breastmilk, homemade smoothies, juiced fruits and veggies or baby’s favorite drink.
- Baby Food Feeder: Turn your teetherpop into a baby puree feeder by simply filling with baby purées, such as all-natural Plum Organics. Also great in place of, or in conjunction to your refillable baby purée pouches! For more flow, thin the mixture with water as needed.
- Freezable Teethers: Freeze for an added treat. Once chilled, remove the icy cold teether from the freezer and run under warm water to remove cover. Our frozen teether offers soothing relief. teetherpop™ baby teethers are a great substitute for teething popsicle molds and a creative option for breastmilk freezer storage containers.
- USA Made Teether: teetherpop baby teethers are thoughtfully made in the USA from US-sourced, FDA-approved medical grade materials. Our silicone teether is BPA free, PVC free, Latex free and Phthalate free. You no longer need to worry about what’s in your baby’s teething ring. Plus, teetherpop™ teethers are dishwasher safe, and the high-quality silicone teether reservoir does not retain odors or stains.
- For Ages 6+ Months: Our freezable teethers are designed for ages 6+ months and are a trending alternative to a fruit teether or baby fruit feeder. They’re also a pleasing less messy substitute to traditional popsicles for toddlers, too!