How to Fix Stuck after iPhone Failed to Upgrade iOS 9
My iPhone 6 was at the latest iOS 8.4 when I decided to update it to 9.0 via iTunes. At the end of the update I got an error, 6 IIRC. After that the iPhone was stuck in restore mode for around half an hour. When it got out of restore mode somehow (without doing a restore) it wouldn’t boot up. To make things worse the sleep/wake button is stuck. How can I unbrick this thing?
Apple released the iOS 9 update earlier today and many of Apple fans can’t wait to upgrade their iPhone to iOS 9. Then problems about update come. Like the user’s saying mentioned above, when they were trying to update their iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to iOS 9, their iPhone got stuck in the process of updating and it’s unbootable. This problem continues to mount as the smoke clears around today’s release. Here we will show you how to deal with failing to upgrade iOS 9.
Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro is a professional and powerful tool to fix iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch stuck after it failed to iOS upgrade. Not only can it help you to fix all of iOS stuck issues only with one click, but also fix iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch stuck on Recovery Mode, DFU mode, Apple logo, iOS freeze, reboot loop and other factor which causes stuck. Even your iPhone’s Home and Power button don’t work; it still can make it easy. At the same time, it offers 2 methods to fix stuck iOS. Before you are going to do next operations, you have to make sure you have downloaded and installed the program.
Part1. Fix Stuck by Entering and Exiting iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery Mode
Part2. Fix Stuck by Entering and Exiting iPhone/iPad/iPod DFU Mode
Part1. Fix iOS Stuck by Entering iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery Mode
If your iPhone get stuck in the process of updating, get black or white screen. You have to enter Recovery Mode and then exist to fix problem. But if your iOS devices have got stuck in Recovery Mode, you just move to second step to finish.
- Connect iOS device to PC > Run the program > Select “Enter Recovery Mode” to click Start Now
- Once your device is in Recovery Mode, select “Exit Recovery Mode” to click Start Now to force your iPhone to reboot.
Part2. Fix iOS Stuck by Entering and Exiting iPhone/iPad/iPod DFU Mode
If the recovery mode can’t solve your problem, you can follow my way to reboot your device by entering and exiting the DFU mode.
- Connect iOS device to your computer and run the program. Then choose “Enter DFU Mode”
- Hold Power button for about 2 seconds and then hold Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds
- Release Power button and keep holding Home button for 15 seconds
- Connect iOS device to your computer and run the program. Then choose “Exit DFU Mode”
- Hold Power and Home button simultaneously for about 15 seconds then release to force your iOS device to reboot.
Hope this article can help you more or less. If you still can’t fix your iPhone/iPad/iPod stuck, take a use of repairing iOS Operating System function on iPhone Care Pro to fix your system stuck issues.