Think Fun Laser Chess
Laser Chess is a two-player strategy game that combines the spatial thinking skills of chess with the high-tech fun of laser beams. Players alternate turns moving their mirrored pieces around the board, and at the end of each turn, players fire a real laser beam from their Laser. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror, and if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface of any piece, it is immediately removed from play. If you illuminate your opponent’s King – You Win.
- HIGH QUALITY – Laser Chess is a fun two player strategy game and STEM toy with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of brain games like chess or other classic strategy games. Contains two class 1 lasers with <0.39Mw max output at 635-670.
- AWARD WINNER – MENSA Select
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS – Playing builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- INTERGENERATIONAL FUN – Great for parents and kids, or grandparents and grandkids, to play together as a modern alternative to chess.
Follow Think Fun Games.