Think Fun Laser Chess
Laser Chess is a two-player strategy game that combines the spatial thinking skills of chess with the high-tech fun of laser beams. Players alternate turns moving their mirrored pieces around the board, and at the end of each turn, players fire a real laser beam from their Laser. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror, and if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface of any piece, it is immediately removed from play. If you illuminate your opponent’s King – You Win.
- HIGH QUALITY – Laser Chess is a fun two player strategy game and STEM toy with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of brain games like chess or other classic strategy games. Contains two class 1 lasers with <0.39Mw max output at 635-670.
- AWARD WINNER – MENSA Select
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS – Playing builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- INTERGENERATIONAL FUN – Great for parents and kids, or grandparents and grandkids, to play together as a modern alternative to chess.
Follow Think Fun Games.
I know it is still summer but school will be back in session soon. Join us for our Back to School Gift Guide and see if we have something that will make your life easier or something for a gift. Check out all the awesome products and giveaways we have in our Back to School Gift Guide to see what you need! We have something for everyone on your list! We have seasonal gift guides all year so be sure to stop by regularly for our latest guide.
If you are a blogger and would like to join our gift guides you can find more information HERE.