Thinking Putty Puzzle
Kids are learning so much using the STEM teaching and honestly I am lost! With games like this we can help our children reinforce what they have learned at school.
Stretch your mind with this unique logic puzzle featuring Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty®. Each of the 60 beginner-to-expert level challenges will put your spatial reasoning skills to the test as you attempt to connect the dots for all 6 Thinking Putty colors on the Puzzle Grid. The paths can’t intersect, so you will need to stretch and pull each color along different pathways, over bridges, and around blockers to succeed. Includes 6 different Thinking Putty colors – featuring Binary Blue, a ThinkFun® Exclusive!
- What you get – The Thinking Putty Puzzle includes 6 colors of the popular Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty, a puzzle grid, a base with storage, 3 bridge pieces, 3 blocker pieces, and 60 challenge cards with solutions.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- How to play – Connect the same-colored dots by creating same-colored paths of Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty without crossing different colored Thinking Putty paths. It’s unique play experience makes it one of the best gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Thinking Putty Puzzle comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills, providing a great stealth learning experience for young players.
Select a Challenge Card and place small dots of Thinking Putty onto the Puzzle Grid, matching the illustration on the Challenge Card.
Stretch and shape the Thinking Putty separately to create paths along the Puzzle Grid, connecting same-colored dots without crossing paths with other colors of Thinking Putty.
When all of the Thinking Putty paths connect the matching colored dots – You Win!
I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful flowers. During Spring we love to travel, clean up the outside and inside of our homes, and organize some things. We have products that can help with these and a lot more. Visit our Spring Gift Guide to see all the great products we want you to see.