**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Top Ten Costume Themes of 2014
With Halloween right around the corner (really? already?), and a summer filled with mega movie blockbusters, it probably isn’t all that difficult to guess what the hottest costumes for 2014 are. I bet you’ll be surprised at some on the list, so let’s test your knowledge!
Pop Quiz! What are the Top 10 costume themes of 2014?
1. Always a female, sometimes in distress, this little lady loves everything from snowflakes to sleeping. She is pretty as a…<click for answer>
2. There are only four of them, but they have been rocking reptile power for 30 years. Guess who they are—<click for answer>
3. This theme is rated PG, possibly PG 13. Sometimes dark, sometimes sparkly, but always sexy… guess this top ten costume theme! <click for answer>
4. They usually come in all black, but are sometimes spotted in white or red. Silently they slip through the night, wreaking vengeance in the name of honor. They are… <click for answer>
5. Golden lassos, silken threads, even a star spangled shield… this group has the hottest toys and the best outfits around, even if they get teased for their tights. Who are they? <click for answer>
6. They rarely ever move beyond black (or really dark charcoal), but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have style and pizazz. Their outfit may be the darkest (on several levels) but it is also the most slimming! They are the… <click for answer>
7. This group of characters come from faraway lands, deal in fairies, elves and talking animals, and have adventures that appeal to children and adults alike. They go from goth to golden and everything in between. Do you know who they are? <click for answer>
8. Do or do not (to figure out this costume theme), there is no try. It is… <click for answer>
9. These costumes look best on toddlers, but not so much on truckers or construction workers. They would be the…<click for answer>
10. Hey, if he’s not going to listen, run off and go missing all the time anyway, he might as well be dressed appropriately. A Where’s Waldo costume is perfect for your little… what? <click for answer>
Now that you’re an expert on costume themes, you’re going to want to check out Orange Tuesday on September 2ndat BuyCostumes… it’s the official kick-off celebration of the Halloween season! Orange Tuesday will boast the biggest trends in costumes at rock-bottom prices.
Browse the full selection of all of the hottest costumes for the entire family at BuyCostumes.com!