Push in! Push up! Push out! Players engage in head-to-head strategic battle by placing discs in the innovative Triple Cross tower. Your aim is to have more vertical and diagonal “3-in-a-rows” than your opponent. It may look like you’re all lined up for a win but your opponent’s next move could knock a key piece out of the tower. Utilize special “blockers” to lock in a row and guard your position. Be the boss of Triple Cross!
- Take strategy to a new level: it’s one thing to be double-crossed, but triple-crossed?
- The goal: by game’s end, have more vertical and diagonal “three-in-a rows” than your opponent.
- Unique design: the internal mechanism in the Triple cross tower makes this game unlike any other of its kind.
- Boss of Triple cross: choose your moves wisely and you’ll be the boss of Triple cross!
- What’s included: 1 plastic Triple cross tower unit with base. 2 sets of plastic colored discs (12 orange, 12 green) 8 plastic blockers (4 orange, 4 green) illustrated instructions. Two players ages 6+
To learn more visit and follow:
Get everyone ready for Back to School with our huge gift guide. We have great ideals and some awesome GIVEAWAYS in our 2018 Back to School Gift Guide. We will be on the look out for best products for back to school and more all brought to you by Social Media Gurus Network.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us for this or future gift guides, you can get more information or you can sign up HERE and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. SMGN 2018 Gift Guides are the perfect place to get noticed.