Push in! Push up! Push out! Players engage in head-to-head strategic battle by placing discs in the innovative Triple Cross tower. Your aim is to have more vertical and diagonal “3-in-a-rows” than your opponent. It may look like you’re all lined up for a win but your opponent’s next move could knock a key piece out of the tower. Utilize special “blockers” to lock in a row and guard your position. Be the boss of Triple Cross!
- Take strategy to a new level: it’s one thing to be double-crossed, but triple-crossed?
- The goal: by game’s end, have more vertical and diagonal “three-in-a rows” than your opponent.
- Unique design: the internal mechanism in the Triple cross tower makes this game unlike any other of its kind.
- Boss of Triple cross: choose your moves wisely and you’ll be the boss of Triple cross!
- What’s included: 1 plastic Triple cross tower unit with base. 2 sets of plastic colored discs (12 orange, 12 green) 8 plastic blockers (4 orange, 4 green) illustrated instructions. Two players ages 6+
To learn more visit and follow:
We have some interesting items in this guide, take a look and see what you can find for around you home! All the great bloggers add to this guide the entire time, so stop by often.
If you're a sponsor and would like to work with the Social Media Guru Network to have your amazing products and brand featured by us for this or future gift guides, you can get more information or you can sign up HERE and/or contact me at [email protected] Social Media Gurus Network Gift Guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed.