Vitamins are an important part of almost everyone’s life now. During the winter time Vitamin C is more important than ever. We do not want to get sick, and use every advantage we can find not to.
This is where Nutrigold Vitamin C Gold comes in because it supports immune health. On top of that it supports circulatory and heart health, eye health, and healthy aging. Below is the label from the package.
Let’s have a quick look at the active ingredients:
Organic vitamin C: (found HERE) an essential nutrient for humans and certain other animal species. Vitamin C is found in high concentrations in immune cells, and is consumed quickly during infections.
Bioflavonoids: (found HERE) They were once known as vitamin P, plant pigments that are responsible for colors of fruits and flowers, useful in treatment and prevention of many health conditions.
Nutrigold Vitamin C Gold is natural, organic, and kosher with no artificial ingredients, preservatives, stearates, or dioxides.
Vitamin C is really important to our bodies. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps our bodies with the production of collagen. Collagen forms the basis of important tissues such as cartilage, wound-healing, bones, teeth, supports nervous system functions along with our immune system. It helps with production of adrenal hormones, supports cardiovascular health, among so much more.
Our bodies do not make vitamin C so we get it through our diet. If that is not enough you need to take supplements. Vitamin C is not stored in our bodies, so we will need to continually put vitamin C in our bodies. I would love to eat that much fruit but I am not sure it is possible so that it is constantly in my body, besides I think if I did I would get even bigger.
I do love fresh fruit but to drink orange juice or eat a lot of oranges my stomach would not be good because I have acid reflux. If you have this you know the pain of acid backing up and do everything you can to avoid this. That is another benefit of these capsules, you get more than your daily allowance without the bad side effects.
The below if from Nutrigold’s site HERE:
The Vitamin C GOLD™ Advantage
- 100% Natural, organic source of Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids (NO synthetic ingredients)
- Synergistically formulated with full-spectrum, berry blend for superior antioxidant protection
- Food-based, Certified Organic, and Kosher ingredients
- Free of solvents, herbicides and pesticides
- Manufactured without the use of GMOs, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates and Dioxides
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- Each capsule delivers 400% Daily Value of Vitamin C (240 mg) and 45 mg of Bioflavonoids
- 240 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA
This is not like most vitamin C I have ever taken. The product is in a vegetarian capsule. These capsules are full of a ground up powder with a green color. Super easy to swallow, no stomach upset or burping up later. Knock on wood, my family all had the flu and I did not get it. I felt very lucky, so whether due to this or not, I was glad.
With this product being a capsule you can always take it apart to add to other things, if you have trouble swallowing pills.
I received this product to give my honest review only!
Thanks for stopping by,