This is a sponsored post for Nepal Trekking Team but I only post what I think my followers will enjoy. Nepal Trekking Team is not responsible for contents of this article.
Want To Try Hiking in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
What is trekking? Trekking is
Begin your journey from Kathmandu with a scenic flight to Lukla. The flight to Lukla is like an adventure in itself because of the experience of flying in an airplane that goes around mountain cliffs and forested hills, proving aerial views of the landscape below. Follow the path through the beautiful Sagarmatha National Park and visit the commercial hub of the Khumbu region- Namche Bazaar. Situated on a side of a mountain, Namche Bazaar provides gorgeous views of the Thamserku Peak and the Kongdi RI Himal. It also used to be an important trading point for ancient Tibetan and Nepali Traders in ancient times where the trade of goods like salt, textiles and dried meat was done. Hike to the famous Tengboche Monastery at Tengboche – the largest Monastery in Khumbu and the region’s spiritual centre. The Everest Base Camp Trek lets you embrace and marinate yourself in the prepossessing mountain Himalayan terrain decorated with natural aspects like the Dudh Koshi River and the bloom of Rhododendron flowers. Trek through the Imja River Valley and look at amazing distant sights of mountain peaks like the Lhotse, Nuptse, the Ama Dablam, Tawache and the Kusum Kangraru among many other prominent peaks. The Everest Base Camp Trek is a journey that is filled with encounters with the local Sherpas and the indigenous mountain people. It is a great way to observe and see the day-to-day life of the people in the mountains closely. You also go through the summer valley of Dingboche and can look at magnificent views of the Taboche Peak from there.
You can also go for the Everest Base Camp Short Trek if you have less time to spend here, or can opt for doing the Everest Chola Pass Trek if you want an adventure going through High Passes in the remote mountains. The Everest Gokyo Lake Trek lets you visit the holy sapphire mountain lakes of Khumbu. Come join in the wonderful adventure of trekking on one of the most beautiful places on Earth, the likes of which is not found anywhere else!
No need to worry because look what is included, only at:
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek. Private bathrooms with hot showers are provided at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down jacket and sleeping bag use while trekking
- Duffle bag for trekking
- Nepal Hiking Team T – shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit fee
- TIMS Fee – Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
They have trekking packages and more available including Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan so check them out! Besides hiking they offer white water rafting, helicopter tours, day tours, wildlife tours, zip flying, bungy jumping, rock climbing, ultra light flight, and paragliding. This site has everything to enjoy a trip like never before.
Visit and follow Nepal Hiking Team to learn more!