- FINALLY A SOLUTION that relieves constant ear infections, nasty mites, yeast, bacteria, fungus, wax buildup & yuck.
- BEST REMEDY to avoid prolonged suffering for your fur baby – Beats powders, ointments, wipes, swabs, medications, chemicals, even some natural but drying cleaners.
- EASY TO USE, FAST Effective – starts to work right away to soothe and heal the irritated areas. Cats & dogs LOVE it! NO MORE wincing, scratching, red infected ears, bad stinky odor, or running away when you try to clean your dog’s or cat’s ears.
- NATURAL FORMULA made in USA – plant-based ingredients for safe, healthy remedy, speeds healing, pH balanced. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- SPECIAL DEAL: Buy two & get 10% off: 93SJE5GB – Scroll Down for more Special Offers – Buy three for 20% off: H5R6U3MQ
Finally Your Dog or Cat Will Calm Down, Stop Itching and Smell Great Again!
* Running away when you want to clean their ears
* Constant scratching and red, raw, nasty ears
* Stinky, dirty ears with lots of dirt, mites debris & wax buildup causing problems
* Worry about chemicals that can damage the tender ear area and thin out the skin’s underlying lipid barrier
* Trying product after product, with useless or harmful medications and expensive vet bills
Now Your Pet Will Love Getting Close To You As Much As You Love Being With Them!
Using Dancing Pet Natural EAR WASH couldn’t be easier and more pleasant
* It is soothing to your dog or cat as it starts healing right away.
* And it smells great! A fresh citrus fragrance, gentle not overpowering.
* Not to mention that all the rancid odors coming from your dog’s nasty ear condition will be flushed away and gone for good.
* It will be easy and pleasant to care for their ear health weekly and prevent these problems from happening again.
We Believe the Natural Way Works Best:
• All Natural Formula – No Harsh Chemicals
• No Hydrocortisone to Break Down the Skin
• No Alcohol to Dry or Damage Skin
• No Tea Tree Oil to Sting or Leave Greasy Residue
• No Gentian Violet to Stain Fur, Clothing or Furniture
• No Toxic Stuff like MEA’s, DEA’s
• Eco-Friendly – No Phosphate or Sulphate
• All Plant Based Naturally Derived Ingredients
Isn’t it time to take care of this problem once and for all and start enjoying your pet again?
We are so sure you will Love our product that we back it up with a 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE.
This is an all-natural soothing formula that contains coconut oil, palm oil, citrus extracts, aloe, and other vegetable-based ingredients to get the job done safely and effectively. Some of the technical terms for the ingredients are: Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sassolite, Hyaluronic Acid, and Cocamidopropyl Betaine. What this does NOT contain: No Phosphate, Sulfates, Parabens or Alcohol, No MEA or DEA, no hydrocortisone. Only animal friendly testing was used in developing this product. After all, we LOVE our animals! We chose NOT to use some natural ingredients others use that can cause a problem, such as gentian violet (which can stain fur, clothes, and furniture), tea tree oil (which can stain and burn sensitive skin), and nothing that is not natural and needed in our 100% guaranteed naturally-derived plant-based pH balanced formula.
1. Prepare your treatment area by having the Dancing Pet Ear Wash ready to use (shake well each time) along with several cotton balls or pads handy. 2. Start with a relaxed attitude and enjoy lightly massaging your dog around the head area as you get them used to your touch. 3. Lift the ear flap up and gently but firmly hold it back. Squeeze a bit of the Ear Wash in your pet’s ear till you see it starting to fill up the ear canal. 4. Let the ear flap come back down. Then begin to gently massage the area below the ear for 30 seconds or more. You may hear some squishy sounds as the solution is massaged internally in the ear canal by your outward actions. 5. Allow the dog to shake its head. This helps loosen debris inside the ear canal. 6. Use the cotton balls or pads to gently wipe the inside of the ear flap and areas where the dirt, wax, and debris have been loosened. You can use a little more Ear Wash on a cotton pad to wipe clean the inside of the ear flap or other areas needing it. 7. Use this daily for 2-3 days or until the wax build-up, debris, and any unpleasant odors are removed. Continue this treatment once a week to maintain clean, healthy and odor-free ears.